Welcome!

Welcome to TrueSanctuary.com Blog where we share tips to help you reduce stress, enhance your connection to self, and manifest your goals! Namaste.

Search This Blog

TrueSanctuary Website

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Words of Wisdom from a 4-year-old client...

I did a reiki session for a 4-year-old today. He loved the energy and let me work with him for 1 hour and 40 minutes! "My heart feels warm and like waves," he said, when I was working at his heart. Great words from a smart little guy. His mom is already noticing a change in his behavior after one session and we have a few more to go.

Our next Reiki Level I and II classes are coming May 13-15 - get a discount with advance registration. See details on the reiki page of our website.

Find out what medical science has to say about the health effects of reiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment